- Supports parents through the challenges of raising happier, more successful and better-behaved children.
- Equips parents with techniques and understanding to solve parenting challenges, reduce family stress and prevent problems in the future.
- Provides a fresh perspective and strategies to make a noticeable and positive change in the parent-child relationship.
Parent Coaching focuses on solutions and action to promote healthier relationships NOW and in the future. Its results can include:
- a more self-disciplined, respectful and responsible child
- a more confident parent with more effective parenting strategies,
- a happier, more rewarding parent-child relationship.
Parent Coaching is NOT Counseling (Therapy) Counseling focuses primarily on deeper therapeutic issues, typically exploring the past to heal unresolved problems. Counseling tends to involve diagnosis and longer ongoing support and is often covered by insurance. Parent coaching is not. Parent coaching is helpful and effective when deeper issues are not a concern. While I’m trained as a licensed counselor, I provide only Parent Coaching at this time. If you or your child have issues that require deep exploration or ongoing support, you’ll want to seek assistance from a therapist.
If you’d like to find out how parent coaching can help you and your family, please email me. I look forward to hearing from you!